D i s c o r d
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D i s c o r d

The gods have abandoned us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern Suburb — Ileatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikhail

Mikhail

Eastern Suburb — Ileatus Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Suburb — Ileatus   Eastern Suburb — Ileatus EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Overview;
A dainty town to the east of Janua, the residents of Ileatus are neither extremely well off nor are they living their lives in poverty. Though considered a relatively average town, Ileatus is known for its laidback atmosphere, lush, mesmeric parks and cozy cafes. Because of its manageable size, the citizens are well acquainted with one another; however, the news surrounding the neighboring city Janua has not escaped the notice of the relaxed residents and there are increasing concerns that the growing crime rates may also affect their beloved town. As a consequence, they are quite wary of visitors from Janua as they are aware that the paltry distance separating them from the great city will not provide them with much protection for long.

Back to top Go down
Mikhail

Mikhail

Eastern Suburb — Ileatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Suburb — Ileatus   Eastern Suburb — Ileatus EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Downtown;

Minute in comparison to Janua's downtown, the area is filled with homely shops selling assorted trinkets and whatnot; there are also a few cafes in the area in which some citizens are content to waste their afternoons away in. The few restaurants that are there are well known by the locals and though business will never be as lively as Janua's high end restaurants, they have enough customers to get by. The theater is found next to the park that is situated in the center of the downtown area and during the afternoons and weekends, it is a popular location among the children.

Back to top Go down

Eastern Suburb — Ileatus
Page 1 of 1